- What are you talking about?
- It's nothing.
sometimes i get really worried that people who were cruel to me are reading my blog all the time waiting for me to blog about feeling bad or being in trouble so they can feel triumphant about it. well the jokes on you. i am veyr beautiful, popular, successful, and thrilling. you will never win
"During middle school I spent every single day studying. There was nothing in my life that could be considered fun. Over time, I no longer understood what I was studying so hard for. From then on, studying started to become painful for me. My parents hated seeing me like that, so they allowed me to come to Iwatobi High".
GUYS GUYS GUYS
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY WAS LITERALLY WRITTEN BY A FEMALE ROCKET SCIENTIST
SHE’S THE FIRST WOMAN TO EVER WRITE A MARVEL MOVIE
WHY IS THIS NOT GETTING TALKED ABOUT
this is probably the first time someones told haru that he’s good at something other than swimming and it’s so important oh my god
Using the asterisk after trans* seems inclusive until you actually look at its history and what trans women and nonbinary people are saying about it. Here are some links about the nonbinary erasure and transmisogyny.
EDIT: @b-binaohan brought to my attention the original posts that I couldn’t find when I first made this post, so I’m belatedly editing to add what I’ve now been informed is the first post about this subject:
To learn more, you can read the links from this post.
- It is used to degender trans women, exclude nonbinary people, and was popularized by a white cishet guy who profited off it
- It is used by truscum to exclude nonbinary people from the trans community
- It is specifically transmisogynistic and excludes trans women from the trans community
- It is superfluous and this post describes a whole lot of problems.
- It is overinclusive and can include cis people when they really shouldn’t be included
- It makes nonbinary people feel less trans, which can be a factor in dysphoria and internalized transphobia
All links (except to b-binaohan) go to posts on my own blog so they won’t go dead like the links in the last link-gathering post I saw on this.
Because it was the most beautiful ”Rei-chan” in the entire show
｡･ﾟヾ(✦థ ｪ థ)ﾉ｡ﾟ･｡
Makoto and Haru like parents ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
Actual notice-me-senpai Momotarou. This kid, I swear….