I’m glad that Bilbo Baggins exists
Because in the book, the dude was pretty firmly middle aged when his crazy-ass adventure started
He was settled down in the house that belonged to his parents and had done precisely jack shit with his life
It gives me hope that maybe some nutcase wizard will eventually show up and be like yo
you’re a burglar now
don’t even care that you didn’t roll rogue homie we got dragons to slay and kingdoms to save
How to Develop Resilience
1. Work on developing a positive self-image, and accepting and loving the person that is “you”.
2. Develop a network of friends whom you can trust – who’ll be there to support you, and give encouragement.
3. Work on developing a positive mind set. Be grateful, optimistic, and focus on success.
4. Believe that you can change things, and make a difference. You’re not a helpless victim; you can take some control.
5. However, don’t waste your energy on things you cannot change. Walk away from toxic people and hopeless situations.
6. Take a long term view of things, and try to maintain your perspective. We all encounter obstacles and challenges in life.
"aesthetic" is a very good word, important word. "i love the fifties." no you don’t the fifties kinda TOTALLY SUCKED for many human beings in America. "i love fifties aesthetic" well then, awesome. go you with your bright blocks of color and cute skirts and mini jackets and hair poufs.